Data-Based Approaches / Risk-Benefit Analysis:
- ABA is empirically supported with over 45 years of research.
- Kid Mechanix will not provide treatment approaches that are not supported by a body of scientific
evidence. (e.g., facilitated communication, sensory integration, diet advice, etc.)
- If a parent chooses to utilize a therapy that is not empirically supported, please note that Kid
Mechanix will not be held responsible.
- In those instances where more than one scientifically-supported treatment has been established,
additional factors may be considered in selecting interventions (i.e., efficiency and costeffectiveness,
risks and side-effects of the interventions, client preference, practitioner experience
- KM Consultants, to the extent possible, appraise the effects (positive or negative) of any
treatments that might impact the goals of the behaviour-change programs
For more information or to schedule an intake, contact us.
Sign up for our FREE training!
Join our free training and learn what you need to know about assessing a new client's skill level - beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
BONUS: You'll receive a download of our Intake Assessment Tool!