- Skills are broken down into multiple components
- Each skill is taught through repetition and reinforcement
- Errorless teaching procedures are used to promote learning
- Most effective, least restrictive prompts are used to promote learning
- Differential reinforcement is used to promote skill development
- All decisions are data driven
- Literature-based teaching methods are adapted to meet the individual students’ needs
Sign up here for training and resources.
Common Misconceptions About ABA
ABA is not just a treatment for children with autism. That is a common misconception about ABA. At Kid Mechanix Inc., we work with a vary of different individuals – some with a diagnosis, some without. Kid Mechanix, Inc. prides itself in using a ‘best practice’ approach to ABA.
The following link sums up misconceptions about ABA:
For additional training and resources, sign up here.
Sign up for our FREE training!
Join our free training and learn what you need to know about assessing a new client's skill level - beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
BONUS: You'll receive a download of our Intake Assessment Tool!