- Skills are broken down into multiple components
- Each skill is taught through repetition and reinforcement
- Errorless teaching procedures are used to promote learning
- Most effective, least restrictive prompts are used to promote learning
- Differential reinforcement is used to promote skill development
- All decisions are data driven
- Literature-based teaching methods are adapted to meet the individual students’ needs
Sign up for our FREE training!
Join our free training and learn what you need to know about assessing a new client's skill level - beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
BONUS: You'll receive a download of our Intake Assessment Tool!