- Skills are broken down into multiple components
- Each skill is taught through repetition and reinforcement
- Errorless teaching procedures are used to promote learning
- Most effective, least restrictive prompts are used to promote learning
- Differential reinforcement is used to promote skill development
- All decisions are data driven
- Literature-based teaching methods are adapted to meet the individual students’ needs
Don't miss our next free training!
Be the first to know about our next training!