Kid Mechanix, Inc. offers home-based ABA/IBI.
Does your child have a language or speech delay? Has your child been diagnosed with autism or another developmental delay?
Contact us today about ABA/IBI therapy and consulting services.
Home-based ABA/IBI therapy and consulting services through Kid Mechanix, Inc. are directed by a Board Certified Behavioural Analyst (BCBA).
Home-Based ABA/IBI Therapy and Consulting Services include:
- Behavioural Assessments
- Development of ABA/IBI programs
- On-going supervision of ABA/IBI programs
- Parent and staff training
- Inclusion support
- Co-ordination with other service providers to ensure consistency (e.g., SLP, OT, PT, etc.)
Programs designed by Kid Mechanix, Inc. are typically comprised of these areas:
- Relationship building through play
- Expansion of activity repertoire and functional motivators
- Skill-based learning through play
- Skill-based learning through table work
- Relationship building with peers (through structured play dates and inclusion support)
- Transition to community-based settings (e.g., school, social skills groups, desensitization programs-haircuts, dentist, etc., shopping, community safety programs, etc.)
"Guess What" Program Description
Get kids to initiate conversation by teaching them to ask "Guess what..." "Guess where..." and "Guess who..." questions. Download our FREE program description and attached materials.