Kid Mechanix, Inc. offers home-based ABA/IBI.
Does your child have a language or speech delay? Has your child been diagnosed with autism or another developmental delay?
Contact us today about ABA/IBI therapy and consulting services.
Home-based ABA/IBI therapy and consulting services through Kid Mechanix, Inc. are directed by Board Certified Behavioural Analysts (BCBA).
Home-Based ABA/IBI Therapy and Consulting Services include:
- Behavioural Assessments
- Development of ABA/IBI programs
- On-going supervision of ABA/IBI programs
- Parent and staff training
- Inclusion support
- Co-ordination with other service providers to ensure consistency (e.g., SLP, OT, PT, etc.)
- Kid Mechanix is an approved service provider if you receive Direct Funding through the OAP program
Programs designed by Kid Mechanix, Inc. are typically comprised of these areas:
- Relationship building through play
- Expansion of activity repertoire and functional motivators
- Skill-based learning through play
- Skill-based learning through table work
- Relationship building with peers (through structured play dates and inclusion support)
- Transition to community-based settings (e.g., school, social skills groups, desensitization programs-haircuts, dentist, etc., shopping, community safety programs, etc.)
Click here for pricing information.
Sign up for our FREE training!
Join our free training and learn what you need to know about assessing a new client's skill level - beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
BONUS: You'll receive a download of our Intake Assessment Tool!