Does your child have a language or speech delay?
Has your child outgrown 1:1 ABA and needs a small group environment?
Kid Mechanix has partnered with First Foundations Children’s Academy, to offer integration with mainstream children.
Programs designed by Kid Mechanix are typically comprised of these areas:
- Relationship building through play
- Expansion of activity repertoire and functional motivators
- Skill-based learning through play
- Skill-based learning through table work
- Relationship building with peers (through structured play dates and inclusion support)
- Transition to community-based settings (e.g., school, social skills groups, desensitization programs-haircuts, dentist, etc., shopping, community safety programs, etc.)
Education/Program plans are comprehensive in scope.
They are customized to the unique needs of each individual and include:
- Communication skills
- Receptive and expressive language development
- Behaviour management
- Functional play skills
- Self-care / Life skills (including food, sleep, toilet training)
- Desensitization training
- Community skills
- Pre-academic and academic skills
- Classroom readiness skills
Contact us today to book your free intake assessment.
Sign up for our FREE training!
Join our free training and learn what you need to know about assessing a new client's skill level - beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
BONUS: You'll receive a download of our Intake Assessment Tool!