Does your child have a language or speech delay?
Has your child outgrown 1:1 ABA and needs a small group environment?
Kid Mechanix has partnered with First Foundations Children’s Academy, to offer integration with mainstream children.
Programs designed by Kid Mechanix are typically comprised of these areas:
- Relationship building through play
- Expansion of activity repertoire and functional motivators
- Skill-based learning through play
- Skill-based learning through table work
- Relationship building with peers (through structured play dates and inclusion support)
- Transition to community-based settings (e.g., school, social skills groups, desensitization programs-haircuts, dentist, etc., shopping, community safety programs, etc.)
Education/Program plans are comprehensive in scope.
They are customized to the unique needs of each individual and include:
- Communication skills
- Receptive and expressive language development
- Behaviour management
- Functional play skills
- Self-care / Life skills (including food, sleep, toilet training)
- Desensitization training
- Community skills
- Pre-academic and academic skills
- Classroom readiness skills
Contact us today to book your free intake assessment.