Kid Mechanix Academy offers ABA services at both our locations.
Does your child have a language or speech delay? Has your child been diagnosed with autism or another developmental delay?
ABA therapy and consulting services through Kid Mechanix, Inc. are directed by Board Certified Behavioural Analysts (BCBA).
ABA Therapy and Consulting Services include:
- Behavioural Assessments
- Development of ABA programs
- On-going supervision of ABA programs
- Parent and staff training
- Inclusion support
- Co-ordination with other service providers to ensure consistency (e.g., SLP, OT, PT, etc.)
- Kid Mechanix is an approved service provider if you receive Direct Funding through the OAP program
Programs designed by Kid Mechanix are typically comprised of these areas:
- Relationship building through play
- Expansion of activity repertoire and functional motivators
- Skill-based learning through play
- Skill-based learning through table work
- Relationship building with peers (through structured play dates and inclusion support)
- Transition to community-based settings (e.g., school, social skills groups, desensitization programs-haircuts, dentist, etc., shopping, community safety programs, etc.)
The following ABA teaching procedures are incorporated into Kid Mechanix, Inc. programming:
- Discrete Trial Teaching (DTT)
- Verbal Behaviour (VB)
- Precision Teaching (PT)
- Pivotal Response Training (PRT)
- Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)
- Direct Instruction (DI)
Contact us today about ABA services.