Does your child have attention difficulties and/or a language delay?
Is your child transitioning from 1:1 IBI to a group setting?
Kid Mechanix is offering an integrated school readiness experience for children 3 to 6 years of age.
Children are divided into 3:1 groups according to age and development.
Classes are offered from 12:30-3:00 (with the option of attending Mon-Fri, Mon/Wed/Fri or Tues/Thurs)
Click here for 2017 School Readiness Pricing and Registration Form
Goals of the School Readiness Program:
- To expose children to a small peer group where they can increase vocabulary, social communication, and play skills.
- For children to practice sharing, turntaking, following teachers’ instructions, social communication with typically developing peers.
- To give children more opportunities to be successful through the use of visuals and reinforcement systems.
Key Elements of the School Readiness Program:
- Teacher-based instruction
- Group co-operative gross motor games
- Lunch and outside time with typically developing peers
- Integration into First Foundations to practice social skills
- Sharing, turn-taking games
- Toy play – extending time on task, sharing, etc.
- Interactive circle time
- Independent activities
Kid Mechanix Academy now has two locations!
Contact us today for a free intake assessment.
"Guess What" Program Description
Get kids to initiate conversation by teaching them to ask "Guess what..." "Guess where..." and "Guess who..." questions. Download our FREE program description and attached materials.