Free Downloads: Enjoy our list of free resources! Come back soon as we update often! Behaviour Resources: Beginner Data Sheet Sample “Verbs” Program Description ABC Data Sheet Behaviour Contract Tolerates Haircut Task Analysis Visual Schedule Template Tolerates Transition Program Teaching
What we offer: Webinars Workshops School/Teacher Training RBT Online Coursework For more information or to request a workshop in your location, contact us. Don't miss our next free training! Be the first to know about our next training! Success! There
Does your child have a language or speech delay? Has your child outgrown 1:1 ABA/IBI and needs a small group environment? Kid Mechanix, Inc. has partnered with First Foundations Children’s Academy, to offer integration with mainstream children. Kid Mechanix Academy now has two locations!
"Guess What" Program Description
Get kids to initiate conversation by teaching them to ask "Guess what..." "Guess where..." and "Guess who..." questions. Download our FREE program description and attached materials.
Success! Now check your email to receive your download.
- 5 Steps to a Simple Communication SystemI was observing a client of mine who is in a group setting. I couldn’t help but notice another student in the group (not one of mine). This other […]
- Transitions: 4 Tips to Prevent MeltdownsA child’s life is full of transitions. They go from their bed to the car to school to the playground, etc… For some children, this can be extremely […]
- Late Talker or Autism?Should I be concerned that my toddler isn’t talking? As parents, we know that our children go through phases and it’s often not worth worrying […]
- 4 Ways to Teach Kids to Initiate ConversationConversation is tricky. There are so many moving parts but many of us learn it incidentally. However, for some of our students, it’s not always as […]
- DTT, ABA, PRT, IBI – WTH???I thought I’d address some of what I’ve been hearing lately: “Do you offer ABA or IBI?” (from a parent) “I don’t do ABA, I do PRT” (from a […]
- Prepare Your Child or Student with ASD for SchoolThe beginning of a new school year can be an exciting time. For others, it evokes more fear and worry than glee. For our children and students with […]
- How to Write a Good ABA ProgramUnfortunately, writing good program descriptions is not something that was covered in the training to become BCBA certified. Most of us have a solid […]
- Teaching Kids to Answer ‘Wh Questions’How many times have we asked a student, “Where do you go to sleep?” and they answer “At night”? Or “When do you go swimming?” and they answer “in […]
- Using Board Games to Promote LanguageTeaching social skills can be one of the most challenging areas of programming. It’s so important but it doesn’t come naturally for so many of our […]
- Beginner ABA ProgramOne of my favourite things about my job is when we get clients when they are young (2-3 years old). This means that I love creating a program for […]
Get us in your inbox!
Get a List of Our Favourite ABA Resources!
Subscribe now to get our latest content by email and receive a free list of our favourite ABA resources!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.