Enjoy our list of free resources! Come back soon as we update often! Behaviour Resources: Beginner Data Sheet Sample “Verbs” Program Description ABC Data Sheet Behaviour Contract Tolerates Haircut Task Analysis Teaching Language Communication Temptations Board Game Language Cues Teacher
What we offer: Webinars Workshops School/Teacher Training RBT Online Coursework For more information or to request a workshop in your location, contact us. Don't miss our next free training! Be the first to know about our next training! Success! There
Does your child have a language or speech delay? Has your child outgrown 1:1 ABA/IBI and needs a small group environment? Kid Mechanix, Inc. has partnered with First Foundations Children’s Academy, to offer integration with mainstream children. Kid Mechanix Academy now has two locations!
Top 5 Program Materials
Get our list of must-have programming materials. All you need to get an ABA program off the ground for under $100!
Success! Now check your email to receive your download.
- Prepare Your Child or Student with ASD for SchoolThe beginning of a new school year can be an exciting time. For others, it evokes more fear and worry than glee. For our children and students with […]
- How to Write a Good ABA ProgramUnfortunately, writing good program descriptions is not something that was covered in the training to become BCBA certified. Most of us have a solid […]
- Teaching Kids to Answer ‘Wh Questions’How many times have we asked a student, “Where do you go to sleep?” and they answer “At night”? Or “When do you go swimming?” and they answer “in […]
- Using Board Games to Promote LanguageTeaching social skills can be one of the most challenging areas of programming. It’s so important but it doesn’t come naturally for so many of our […]
- Beginner ABA ProgramOne of my favourite things about my job is when we get clients when they are young (2-3 years old). This means that I love creating a program for […]
- Classroom Reinforcement Systems That WorkToo often, my sons come home complaining that they lost their recess time because classmates were behaving badly. This is one of my pet peeves as a […]
- How To Effectively Write A Behaviour ContractThere are a lot of tools in the Kid Mechanix’s box that I use regularly to help shape positive behaviour. A behaviour contract is one of my go-tos […]
- 5 ABA Principles I Wish I Knew When I Was a TeacherWhen I was a classroom teacher, I didn’t always have the tools or knowledge to effectively deal with learning or behavioural challenges. It was […]
- Daily Activities To Promote LanguageMy 5-year-old daughter just finished telling me about her adventure at the Science Centre, leaving no detail out. She’s a chatterbox! My hubby and I […]
- Meet Shelly Yusufov: Savvy Program Director at Kid Mechanix AcademyEvery morning, Shelly Yusufov arrives at work pumped up. Not because she’s had too much coffee; simply because she’s passionate about her job as […]
Get us in your inbox!
Get a List of Our Favourite ABA Resources!
Subscribe now to get our latest content by email and receive a free list of our favourite ABA resources!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.