Is your child struggling socially in Preschool or Kindergarten?
The Kid Mechanix integrated school readiness program helps children develop the skills they need to thrive in a group setting. Whether your child is experiencing attention difficulties, language delay or is transitioning from 1:1 ABA, Kid Mechanix can get them on the right track for success.
For children ages 3 to 6.
Classes are offered year-round from 12:30pm-3:00pm
5 days a week (Mon-Fri)
3 days a week (Mon/Wed/Fri)
2 days a week (Tues/Thurs)
- To expose children to a small peer group where they can increase vocabulary, social communication, and play skills.
- For children to practice sharing, turn-taking, following teachers’ instructions, social communication with typically developing peers.
- To give children more opportunities to be successful through the use of visuals and reinforcement systems.
Kid Mechanix is a government-certified ABA service provider. We incorporate the following ABA teaching procedures into our programming:
- Children are divided into 3:1 groups according to age and development
- Teacher-based instruction
- Group co-operative gross motor games
- Lunch and outside time with typically developing peers
- Integration into First Foundations to practice social skills
- Sharing, turn-taking games
- Toy play – extending time on task, sharing, etc.
- Interactive circle time
- Independent activities